2011/12/02

[New project] Hinamizawa Bus Stop

Welcome to my new group's site! This is the gift from us to celebrate it.
The special manga for Higurashi's 10 years anniversary.
Special thank to Joly@Animesuki for all her helps! ( ' 3' )/

P/S: I'll put the description later. Just enjoy this first!
P/S 2: Err... Someone, please edit it for me... Thanks in advance!


HINAMIZAWA BUS STOP
~The original draft of When They Cry - Higurashi~

Author: Ryukishi 07
Artwork: Tomozo 

Description:
In the recesses of mountain... there's a bus stop at outskirts of a village, it's called "Hinamizawa bus stop". Rika, a female high-school student, together with her junior, Mion visit this place. Twisted relationships that are concerned with the dam construction in Hinamizawa, and the stories of the curse of "Oyashiro-sama" that takes root in this area. What waiting for them is a tragedy, or else...?

Chapter 1: 
Sound of rainfall


Download: Mediafire
Read-online: Mangahere

RAW Provider: Joly 
Translator: WarriorKK
Proof-reader: Ace of Dragons, Konbini
Editor: Joly

Edit: There are some mistakes. We'll fix and release v.2 soon.
Edit-2: Update version 2.

5 comments:

  1. Thankss! It will be interesting to read the original concept~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! i love higurashi series, i have read the manga up to meakashi-hen, do you plan on finishing it soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nyu: Yes, I actually have a plan on it. I may release next chapter in next few days to complete volume 3. But the last volume will be a problem since I'll back to studying next week. However, I really need you readers' support to continue my works. As you see, it's only me who doing this project...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to be able to help you, but my knowledge of japanese is very low. I downloaded the raws and "tried to translate it" doing research on kanjis, but it was so slow.

    I don't understand why you are the only one interested in this awesome project and series.

    But thank you, take your time and don't worry.

    ReplyDelete