2011/12/27

Hinamizawa Bus Stop chp.2

Merry Chirstmas~
And Happy New Year to everyone.

To me, recent Chirstmas Days were boring... but some things happened, and I'm falling more love to friends who have same love to Higurashi on the internet.

A good news for all of us, that is Joly will purchase the magazine for chapter 3! Although I'll go to Japan in next days and may buy it, but I need my time for my new life. So, Joly really does great help! If it's still no raws for next chapters, it will be my turn... However, I still hope someone do. Yesterday I checked Share, 18 mangas of Big Gangan was scanned, but no HBS... WHY!? (T^T)



Hinamizawa Bus Stop

Chapter 2:
The beginning of the curse

Download: Mediafire
Read-online: Mangahere













The Proof-reader for this time is Kantoku at Animesuki.
I love her, because she didn't fix my translation so much, and you guys who did help me~ ( ' 3' ) <3

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot - you've made my day =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very musch! This is the best christmas present :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. when the project Higurashi Mekashi-hen will begin again?

    ReplyDelete