2012/02/20

Hinamizawa Bus Stop chp.3

Hi everyone, I'm back!

After about two months living in Japan, now I know what makes me and this project, worry the most... it's my money! I'm spending a lot for Higurashi stuff (lolz)! Next is my free time, I don't have much, even I haven't done any part-time job yet...

Talking about Hinamizawa Bus Stop (HBS), I hope I can get a keyholder with Mion image. It's a gift by applying a survey from Big Gangan magazine (2012/vol.02). I don' hope for PSP / game box / iphone4 or something, just that keyholder... please, God... (lolz v.2). To anyone wants to know more about this manga (such like spoilers), follow my and Joly's blog on Tumblr :) We will love if there're more friends come.



Hinamizawa Bus Stop

Chapter 3:
The erased past

Download: Mediafire
Read-online: Mangahere













P/S: I hope next time, I can show you something stupid that I'm doing...

9 comments:

  1. As always, thanks for your hard work and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay another chapter! Thank you WarriorKK ! Thank you very much! Your translation is awesome! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for all your hard work! I felt I needed to say that the grammar of your releases is much improved, whoever you have got editing it is doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ♥ Ty ^^ just cant wait for ch. 4 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I ask for links for Negiho (Ito) Bun chapters?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why the translation is stopped?

    ReplyDelete
  7. WarriorKK, do you plan translate Kizuna and other arcs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    I know this isn't really relevant to your current topic, but would it be possible for you to do the Negima!? Neo series again? I really liked that one but it seems no one is scantlating it anymore. Given where I live, I would have to import manga from other cities if I really want, which really would increase the cost greatly and I can't really afford that. =(

    There's no rush or anything, but if possible please let me know if you can continue this series someday.

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete